Sunday, January 2, 2011

Portfolio Shoot

This would be my first shoot in which I did the model's make-up, this was for my first portfolio. The girl's did a great job modeling the looks and really made the work come alive in these pictures. This wouldn't have been possible with out the help of a great hair stylist, Onai Malik. We both collaborated for this project which was a great experience=) 

This was a really fun look with the dramatic bold glitter eye make-up and the funky feathers and rhinestones. I will have a list of all the products that I've used for this look and possibly a tutorial also. 

This was also one of my favorite looks, with the bright colored shadow and the dark shaded crease. This was my idea of "party make-up". 

You cant go wrong with red lips, this is a timeless classic  look with bright red lips. I played up the look with dramatic dark eye shadow, manly on the crease for a modern twist. 

This was my bridal look, with soft pink lips, dark eye shadow and liner smudged.
This was another one of my favorite looks. This look was supposed to be a super dramatic look with pale skin, pale lips and dark and bold eye's with a thick layer of liner and false lashes. 

If you guys like any of these looks, and want details on the products I used or even a tutorial, feel free to let me know! Toodlez, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment